KTO released 99 a must place to visit at South Korea in their website. Have you been to most of the places? Mine …
☞ Attractions by region – Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gyeonghuigung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon, Changgyeonggung Palace, Insa-dong, N Seoul Tower, The National Museum of Korea * i’ve been to most of the places
– Busan: Haeundae Beach * I was here!!!
– Daegu: Geundaegolmok (Mordern street) * Not Yet
– Gwangju: Mudeungsan Provincial Park * Not Yet but in my plan
– Ulsan: Ulju Daegok-ri Bangudae Petroglyphs * Not Yet
– Gyeonggi-do: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Guri Donggureung, Paju Imjingak, Anseong Namsadang Baudeogi Saturday Performances, Gwangju Namhansanseong Provincial Park, Pocheon Korea National Arboretum and Forest Museum, Pocheon Sanjeong Lake, Yeoju Yeongneung / Nyeongneung, Yangpyeong Dumulmeori and Zelkova trees * At least i’ve been to Suwon Hwaseong Fortress. Beautiful!!!!
– Gangwon-do: Namiseom Island, Gangneung Jeongdongjin Sunrise Park, Gangneung Daegwallyeong Yetgil (Old Street), Donghae Mangsang Auto Camping Park, DonghaeChuam Beach, Taebaeksan Cheonjedan Alter, Samcheok Hwanseongul Cave, Yeongwol Donggang River, Pyeongchang Woljeongsa Temple fir tree-lined street, Jeongseon 5-day market, Cheorwon DMZ, Goseong Unification Observatory, Inje Naerincheon Valley, Seolaksan Gwongeumseong Fortress * I went to Namiseom and Ganneung already!!! Fantastic!! Taebaksan and Donghae are in my next list. I plan to climb Taebaksan during winter… Insyaallah
– Chungcheongnam-do: Cheonan The Independence Hall of Korea, Gongju Songsan-ri Tombs and Royal Tomb of King Muryeong, Daecheon Beach, Seosan Rock-carved Buddha, Busosanseong Fortress of Buyeo, Geumgang Hagueon, Taean Cheollipo Arboretum, Taean Anmyeon-do Kkotji Beach * This region too ..not yet
– Jeollabuk-do: Jeonju Hanok Village, Gunsan Seonyudo Island, Jeongeup Naejangsa Temple, Namwon Gwanghalluwon Garden, Gimje horizon, Wanju Daedunsan Provincial Park, Jinan Maisan Provincial Park, Muju Deogyusan Hyangjeokbong Peak, Gochang Seonunsa Temple, BuanChaeseokgang Cliffs * I went to this region for my WWoof program. But somewhere at a small town in this region.
– Jeollanam-do: Yeosu Geomundo Island, Suncheon Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park (Field of Reeds), Gwangyang Seomjingang Maehwa Village, Damyang Soswaewon Garden, Goheung Naro-do Isalnd, Boseong Daehan Dawon Tourist Tea Plantation (Boseong Green Tea Plantation), Hwasun Dolmen Site, Gangjin Dasan Chodang, Haenam Galdumaeul Village (Ttangkkeunmaeul), Muan Hoesan Byeongnyeonji Lake, Wando Bogil-do Seyeonjeong Pavilion, Wando Cheongsando Island, JindoUllimsanbang House , Sinan Hongdo Island, Sinan Jeungdo Island * Not yet but i wish i can. Seafood is the best here!!
– Jeju-do: Udo Maritime Park, Geomunoreum, Hallasan Baengnokdam Lake, Olle-gil Walking Path * I’ve been at Udo and some of the course for Olle-Gil Walking Path. My next trip is to cover the whole courses of Olle-Gil which require 2 weeks at least and will cover the whole island. Soon, Insyaallah.